Friday, March 16, 2007

What to say first.. hmmm

First off. I'd like to thank my browser for have a built in spell check. Go FireFox! This will make my poor writing much easier for everyone to decrypt. Second. I'm going to blame Chase for this bloggy business. It's her fault I am even doing this. I don't usually have time to write scores of random information on a web page for all to scrutinize. But I will make the time to at least try and add a little somethin' somethin' each week. Plus I do need to practice writing. I'm so horrid at it, I need all the practice time I can get.

So what am I going to write about? Well the title says a lot of it. Though I'll dare not regale you with tellings of my toast fantasies. But you will hear tell of music I like, technology I hate, and crap I have an opinion on one way or another. And I might just mix it up with a funny story or 2.

So there you have it.

1 comment:

Chase said...

Welcome my love!