Monday, March 19, 2007

Combichrist
What the Fuck is Wrong with you People?

I came across this Norwegian group when i was looking at the play list from a club I frequent. The entry read like this

"This Shit Will Fuck You Up! - Combichrist"

How could I resist anything with a title like that? I grabbed one album and had a listen. I loved it. It was hard core industrial, super aggressive and had thumping beats. It was after that, that I learned that Combichrist was the brain child of Andy LaPlegua. This guy was also responsible for some of my other favorite bands. Icon of Coil, Scandy, and Panzer AG. Each band, while electronic in nature, explores a different aspect of the Industrial music scene. Some is hard and thrashy and some is more danceable. All of it is fun. If you're in the mood for something to get your self motivated or you just like a lot of heavy bass beats, give them a listen. Good for working out too.

2 comments:

Chase said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chase said...

I guess I know whose iPod is getting this music! As long as its bass beats and not bass beats, something fishy about those! Yuk Yuk Yuk!

:)